Signing up as a Green Footprints Business
The Green Footprints Challenge was launched with local businesses in April 2008 at Stephenson College, Coalville. The launch offered local companies the opportunity to sign up to demonstrate their commitment to reduce their carbon footprint. A variety of environmental business, government and voluntary organisations attended the event to provide advice on a range of energy, water, waste and transport issues.
There are several benefits to signing up to the Green Footprints Business Network:
- Free membership of the Network, which meets quarterly
- Opportunity to take part in district-wide Footprints events co-ordinated by North West Leicestershire District Council
- Free signposting service to useful environmental services and businesses
- Green networking opportunities with other local businesses
- Access to free business workshops to share good environmental practice
Who has signed up?
The following businesses operating in North West Leicestershire have signed up to the Green Footprints Challenge.
- List Of Green Footprints Businesses Last Updated February 2012 (Unknown Binary Data, 316 Kb)